Skip to content
About Financial Planning
Here is how we help:
- We gather information about you, your family and business
- We get an understanding of the things you want in life, the lifestyle you want
- We analyse your current position and develop solutions.
- We recommend an action plan to achieve the things you want.
- We help you implement the plan
- We monitor and review your plan on a regular basis.
Aspects of a plan would be:
- Saving to accumulate assets towards your life goals and retirement through savings, investments and pension policies
- Planning through re-structuring every day finances.
- Tax Planning – estimated tax position, general tax guidance and principles. All taxation decisions should be made in conjunction with a tax professional.
- Estate Planning – Wealth transfer to the next generation. Planning for Wills etc. in conjunction with your Solicitor.
- Risk management – educating a client so they understand all of the risks involved in their particular financial world.
- Target life events as goals to plan towards; weddings, holidays, school and university fees, crèche fees, income in retirement etc.
- Cash Flow Planning can be done manually or with software to set out:
- Where you are now
- Where you need to get to
- What can happen along the way
- Annual reviews are conducted to update the plan to take in to account any change in circumstances or legislation.