Simple Questions to Ask Yourself Regarding Your Retirement:
- How much annual income will you need during your retirement? (and what are you doing to achieve this goal)?
- Do you have a plan in place for when you retire? Where do you want to live? How many holidays away do you want?
- What do you need to do now, to ensure you can enjoy your retirement?
Whether you are a Company Director, Self-employed, an Employer or an Employee and are considering starting a pension or reviewing an existing one – two things you must bear in mind are: Transparency and Understanding.
With so many pension options available today, choosing the most suitable pension for you can be a daunting task. Finance Matters are here to help you ensure that you choose the right pension that suits you.
We advise on the following types of arrangements:
- Personal Pension Plans
- Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSA’s)
- Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC’s)
- Executive Pension Plans
- Group Pension Plans
- Approved (Minimum) Retirement Funds (A(M)RF’s)
- Personal Retirement Bonds (PRB’s)
- Small Self Administered Pension Schemes (SSAPS)